Of course delivering a good product is not simply a question of powdering
or paint spraying the object. Appropiate
prepatory works are essential. Our experience, know-how, accurate
working procedures and high
quality standards make sure
that your product gets the treatment it deserves.
Some prepatory works which are often performed are:
- sand blasting; cleaning by removing
rust, scale, old layers of paint, etc.
- (hot dip)galvanizing; preserve:
“zinc instead of rust”
- degreasing; cleaning by the removal of fat, which improves the attachment
of the coating
- sand(paper)ing and filling; to repair damage and improve attachment
- masking; to cover parts from coating with the help of tape, rubber,